Saturday, November 2, 2013

Novemeber Currently

Picture2

I cannot believe it is NOVEMBER!! That means it is almost Christmas! I have not bought a single thing! Please tell me I am not alone! YIKES!

By the way this is Robyn again!  Let’s go down the list…

Listening to the Georgia/Florida Game- GO DAWGS!!

Loving that we took our family pictures today!  The fall leaves were perfect! I cannot wait to see them!

Thinking that I really need to finish my lesson plans for the following week.  It may not happen today…

Wanting a maid! I mean seriously!  I hate folding, ironing, and planning my clothes for the week.

Needing to go to the grocery store.  Again the maid sure would come in handy! UGH!

Yummy pin- 6 different kinds of puppy chow!! YES please! Click the picture to go to the recipes…and cook some for me!

14 Puppy Chow Recipes

6 comments:

  1. I wish there was an invention to fold laundry. I have some I need to go do too. Thanks for reminding me! ;)

    Nicki
    Mrs. Thigpen's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love college football Saturday, too! My Sun Devils played on Thursday, so I have the day off, but enjoy! Go Dawgs! : )

    Michelle
    BigTime Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I grew up on college football! Love my cougars! As soon as I am done here....it is off to lesson plans I go. I never seem to quite get them finished. But the next three weeks I will need a sub, so they must be finished by Wednesday (that's when I have to take off).

    Terri Izatt
    KinderKapers

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Making plans for 3 weeks would be overwhelming! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a hue pile of laundry that's calling my name too!! :( Glad to have found you through Farley!!

    -Aris
    Sailing into Second

    ReplyDelete