Friday, November 8, 2013

Five For Friday


This is Amy and I'm linking up to Kacey's Five for Friday at Doodle Bug . 
1.  As most of you know, I'm expecting my second child in February.  I had the dreaded GLUCOSE test on Monday.  I'm happy to say I passed!  With my first, I did not pass so of course I was worried.
2.  Because of my doctors appointment on Monday and my school being closed Thursday and Friday, I have had a very short work week.  I feel like it was a blessing in disguise simply because I've had a nasty cold for over 2 weeks.
3.  I'm working on some really fun thanksgiving themed activities for my classroom.  I will post these on my TPT store very soon.
4.  I'm currently editing writing (not my favorite thing to do).  I actually have some talented writers in my classroom.
5.  My students have been working on Georgia Habitat Projects for two weeks.  They turned them in and presented them on Tuesday.  Can I just say they are unbelievable!!  They did an amazing job.  Out of 48 students I only had 2 not complete the project.  I'm very proud of their dedication.  Now to grade them.....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment