Monday, November 11, 2013

Made It Monday--Turkey Fact Family Game



Linking up with:
                          and                     

This is Amy and we are linking up with 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It and Math Monday at A Burst of First.  I have tried my best to make learning multiplication facts fun for my students.  Next week, my students will be using Thanksgiving themed activities as they rotated through math stations to reinforce multiplication facts as well as discover how multiplication and division are related.  With this activity students get a turkey body and have to find the 4 number sentence feathers (2 multiplication and 2 division) that match with the given factors.  This activity includes includes 18 turkeys with the coordinating feathers.  It can be purchased here!
 Turkey Multiplication/Division Match-up
Turkey Multiplication Fact Family 
Look for new Thanksgiving and multiplication products coming soon!!!

2 comments:

  1. Those look fun! I have some great conceptualized flash cards on TpT to reinforce multiplication if you wanted to check them out.
    I was looking for your bloglovin' button but can't find it. Cute blog!
    ~Lucy
    Kids Math Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the link up! Thank goodness I don't have to teach multiplication but I'm sure you do a super job of it!
    Deirdre
    A Burst of First

    ReplyDelete