Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Currently

Can you believe it is December?! This is the best and craziest month of the year.  By the way, this is Robyn!  I am linking up with Oh’ Boy 4th Grade for her monthly currently.

Dec. Currently

Listening: COMPLETE SILENCE! Miss Priss is sleeping and that always makes things much quieter. I am enjoying this!

Loving: I am loving all of my Christmas décor.  I haven’t really decorated the last few years.  This year I am really in the mood. We have a total of 4 trees in the house this year!

This is our main tree.  It has lots of silver, white, and blue.  It also has all of Andrew’s ornaments that he made in daycare last year.

Photo: Our main tree #blueandsparkle #toomanytrees

This is my favorite tree! This is in our kitchen.  It has burlap ribbon around and on the bow.  LOVE IT!

Thinking: Do I have to go back!? We go back to work next week after a whole week off. It is so hard to leave my own children!!

Wanting: A date night with the hubby! One weekend really soon we are going on a date all ALONE! We are going to have a nice dinner and watch The Hunger Games!

Needing: To spend time with friends.  I have missed spending time with the other two ladies that contribute to this blog! They are such wonderful friends! We are getting together next Sunday!

Favorite Tradition: Secret Santa! We always have Secret Santa at work and it is so much fun! I got a really great person this year! SHHH!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Robyn....I love your currently..It's sooooo funny..because people laugh at me all the time because I LOVE silence. I get so little of it that I just adore it!!! Wanna hear something weird...I NEVER listen to the radio in the car...like....EVER...because it is the only place in my life that I get complete silence :)

    Anna
    Simply Skilled in Second

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do that quite often myself!! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I have a save-the-date GA bloggers announcement to send to you, but I couldn't find your email. Can you send it? Jayne (jaynestamp@cox.net)
    Smart Kids
    ABCs of Reading

    ReplyDelete