Monday, October 21, 2013

Welcome! All About Robyn

I want to welcome everyone to our new adventure in blogging!  We are a group of educators that just happen to be best friends! We are always talking about our adventures in the classroom. We have some really GOOD stories and many creative ideas to share.  So why not share them with the blogging world!? We all get so many great ideas from you guys already. I hope you can gain something from us as well!!
And now to the introductions…


My name is Robyn and I am a kindergarten teacher!  I am in my 9th year as an educator.  I have not always been a kindergarten teacher.  I taught Special Education for 3 years and 5th grade Math and Science for 5 years.  I then got a WILD hair and decided that teaching the youngest would be the best fit for me.  I am LOVING my new adventures as a Kindergarten teacher! I feel like my passion for teaching has been revived.  The year has been great so far! I hope you join me in my new adventures!!
By the way...I also have a personal blog that you can visit here.  My TPT store can be found here.

Stay tuned to the other Create to Educate Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment